Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rock It! goes off again tonight, and hopefully it is just going to build on the success of last week. I am pretty confident that more people will show up, the weekly thing really seems to be helping people to get stoked about it. I had planned on going to sac and doing some record shopping today, but my sister borrowed my car to go to santa cruz, so it looks like i will be out of luck.

Half Nelson left the varsity already, and that bums me out, that was a movie that i was really looking forward to. I think I might be the only person who isn't totally going apeshit over the new Gondry movie, I want to see it eventually, but I feel like his movie are a bit too much of a head trip sometimes. they are always beautiful and interesting, but they sorta fall into the requiem for a dream catagory, great movie but i don't really want to re-watch it all that much.

I am almost done with the first season of Rome and I feel a little bummed about it, I don't know what happened but somehow after about the first 4 episodes my opinion started to change for the worse. I am going to stick with it and finish the season but I don't really have high hopes.

I have started watching network television again and it is weird experience. I really like the show "Heroes" but that is mainly because I am a comic-book nerd at heart. I saw one episode of the show "Jericho" and it seemed like it might have potential, but it is on a night that I normally work, so I won't get many chances to see if it actually pans out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home