Monday, February 19, 2007

Well the interview with POS for the legend went really well, it was a lot easier to engage him than I thought it would be and I feel like I got enough material for a good article. Now I just have to take it from digitally recorded form and make it into a coherent article. everything about this work is new to me, since I have never really written anything more substantial than some record reviews. However, I think this writing gig is a really good step for me and hopefully I can swing some kind of modest pay from it soon.

With the writing thing going on I have been focusing less on the DJ-ing, although I did DJ at Delta for Valentines Day. That was the first time in the last couple of months that I have actually been really stoked on playing records, I think Rock It just kinda got routine and the lack of any positive response from people kinda jaded me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home