Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well the wine and dessert party went very well, it was fairly low-key and no one spilled wine on our newly cleaned carpets. I think I am a much bigger fan of mellow parties where the emphasis is on conversations these days, I don't know, maybe I am getting old or something, but the idea of going somewhere and trying to yell to some over terrible loud music doesn't really appeal to me.

However, that being said, Jesse, Katie, Kai and I all went to Lipstick in Sac last night. We decided to go when Jesse and I made an abortive attempt to see the 300 preview screening, which sold out over an hour before we got there. I haven't been to Lipstick in quite a while and this was the first time that I have ever gone as early as we did, it is free before Ten and so we took advantage of that and made it in the door just in time, although Katie had a bit of a problem because apparently Old I doesn't accept passports as a valid form of ID. But that got resolved later due to a little help from her photographer friend, Thomas. Anyway, after we all got inside Jesse, Kai, and I proceeded to dance for the rest of the night. Last night really proved that company is way more important than surroundings. As long as the people around you are fun, you can have fun anywhere. Also, I kinda wish I had brought a notepad because Shaun and Roger totally played some tracks that I need to use for my own set.

I guess that I might DJ at Delta this friday while there is a show going on, but i am not really sure, because the parents are coming into town that day to see the sis, so I will have to see what our plans are.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger faucet clock said...

lipstick was fun regardless of passport/ illness setbacks. we should all go more regularly. my new goal is to become ok with dancing and dance at least once a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home