Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well after a pretty hectic week, I have kinda taken a couple of days off from the general craziness. And it has really been pretty good, watched Amores Perros with my sis, Mykle, and the folks tonight and then picked Kristen up from F and 6th. Everyone I know had apparently been celebrating that fact that it was spring-ish while I was at work. It is strange to live on a schedule that is completely different from everyone else, pretty much everyone I know lives on a Mon. through Fri. schedule I live on a Wed. through Sun. So while I am relaxing, everyone else is either in school or in class and sorta vice versa, except for the fact that because I work mid-shifts so I can go out at night but I do miss out on things like this afternoon. Either way, being mellow has been nice, especially since I think I am going to try to pack the fun in over the next couple of days because Jesse leaves for SXSW on Wed. I think he will be back for like a couple of days and then Kai is going to leave for Italy, everyone is getting to take these little trips here and there, and yet I haven't gone anywhere since the last time I went on a mini-tour with BRL. I really need to get out of Davis and go some where cool, with ample distractions. I realized now how much I loved having Kai live in SF (except that I love her living in Davis more) because I could always take a day or two and visit her and forget about Davis and everything that goes along with it. Don't get me wrong, I love davis, but it is such a small town that every now and then you need to get away with everything that it entails for a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home