Sunday, July 05, 2009

2008 was an interesting year, but I find myself over a year after my last post living in the same apartment in the same town with the same job. Things feel very different, while on the surface nothing fundamental has changed.

I am working on certain elements of my life and have become pretty happy with the changes that have resulted thus far, but I feel that even though I think New Year's resolutions are bull and it isn't January I am going to set some resolutions down here and revisit them later to see how I have done.

So here goes:
-Maintain a very low level of alcohol consumption (I drank for the first time in several months last night and I am not enjoying my reduced energy level today)

-Run more (I have started running semi-regularly but I need to make it a fixture in my life)

-Make my new house the best living situation I have every had, this means that I want to be a tidy, respectful housemate with a clean, nicely laid-out room.

-Keep reading (I am doing pretty well right now but I need to keep it up)

-Start thinking longer term (Save more, think about what I really want down the road)

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger SynthesChick said...

Glad to see you blogging again...hope you get all accomplished that you have set out to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home